A coaching class for the preparation of an entrance exam wants to reach the maximum audience. They use traditional marketing. They print the pamphlets and started to distribute near to collages.
In the above example, only those students or their parents are contacted to that coaching class those who are willing to join that course. It means that other pamphlets go west or they may be used for making a paper aeroplane.
In digital marketing, you can create similar ads with Facebook. Which is called Facebook Ads. It should similarly work as the pamphlets, but with more advantageously. Let’s see what Facebook Ads is with its advantages.
Facebook Ads is the platform where you can create ads for the targeted audience on Facebook. It is the paid advertisement where you can run a campaign according to your choice.
Features of Facebook ads-
1. You can create an Ad campaign according to your marketing objective. Following are the categories in which you can create ads-
- Brand Awareness
- App install
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Catalogue Sales
- Store visit
2. You can filter your customers. This is very useful to target your potential customer.
- Location- You can target your customer according to the place they belong to. For example, you want to target the customers who live in Kurla (a place in Mumbai). Then you can select as India > Maharashtra > Mumbai > Kurla. By using this feature you can trach niche audience.
- Age & Gender- Every product or service has age group who use that. So, according to your product, you can select the age group. As well as you can target according to gender in which you can target Mail, Female or All.
- Languages- You can select the preferred language according to your customer.
- Detailed targeting- This is quite useful because by using this you can target according to Demographics, Interest, and Behavior of the customer. Facebook analyze each and every activity done by a user. What pages they Like or share gives the idea about their interest. Because of this, you can filter your audience.
3. Placements- It is the positions where do you want to show the Ads. It has two options,
- Automatic placements- In which the ad can be placed by Facebook.
- Edit Placements- In which you can choose placements as Facebook feeds, Instant articles, Right column, Instagram Feed, and story etc.
4. Budget and Schedule- You can customize your budget. Also, you can run the campaign according to your budgets like Daily or Lifetime. You can schedule your Ad campaign according to preferred date and time or you can run a campaign continuously.
5. Format- You can create an ad according to your content. For example, if you want to create an image Ad then you can make the Ad in the format which is suitable for images.
Facebook Ads is a very useful tool to achieve your marketing goal. There is no formula or method by which you can get the most efficient result. It depends on your targeting and positioning at the right audience at the right time. Don’t try to use the Blackhat strategy for getting the results. It may give the results in minimum time but the impact is not forever. Run the campaign. Learn from each campaign. Analyze the results. Remember practice makes a man perfect.